Monday, April 29, 2013

MISTER GROWL: THE WEEK AHEAD




Apologies for a slow few days, but it’s for a very good, very metal reason. I have been working on an exciting new article for Decibel Magazine, marking the third assignment I’ve received from those magnificent gents over in Philly. I should be back with new posts starting tomorrow, covering the following artists in no guaranteed order:

Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, Howl, Waster, Woe, Tumbleweed Dealer, Motherplant, and Desecration.

We also have a guest post in the works, I will cover a visual artist, and the new issue of Kung Fu Breakfast will be released in the coming week, including one of my new short stories.

I will also have a post sometime in the next week about who the Hell I am, so I’m not just some faceless goblin passing judgement on albums from the safety of my lair, littered with the bones of nu-metal musicians.

Catch ya sooner than later, goons.

Mister Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment